Robotic Research, LLC specializes in robotics, intelligent control, sensor processing, and computer programming; including design, development, and testing of state-of-the-art autonomous mobility software on a variety of ground, air, and maritime platforms. We are looking for engineers to join our team, developing cutting-edge technologies in the field of Autonomous Systems.
Job Summary: Software Engineer to support development of autonomous, unmanned systems, with specific focus on software development, and especially use of C/C++. Multiple positions available, entry to mid-level.
Duties include: Design and implement software using C/C++ in a Linux environment. Document activities, prepare technical reports, present results, and demonstrate system capabilities. Travel for field tests and project meetings may be required. Testing in outdoor conditions may be required.
A highly qualified candidate will have the following:
- Strong programming ability in C/C++ and solid object-oriented design skills
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment
- Experience with version control systems (subversion)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (python, bash) is a plus
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, flexible team player with good written and oral skills, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
U.S. citizenship required. Ability to pass a government security clearance investigation and background check a must.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
No drop ins; no phone calls.